Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sullivan's Island: Fort Moultrie and Beach


Today, since I was working when my mother-in law did the photography outing this week, we (my husband, mother-in-law, and I) decided to spend part of our day on Sullivan's Island. 


We drove out to Sullivan's Island, which is about 40 minutes away, and while we were 
waiting to cross the bridge, I shot this beauty out the car window!


When we got there, we explored Fort Moultrie a bit.


I definitely wouldn't want to be caught in front of this when it is firing its massive cannons!



Seeing our flag flying high always warms my heart!


Then we walked down this long stretch of road that lead to the beach.


And of course, as always, I met a new friend who let me take his picture!


Finally, we landed ourselves at this beautiful beach. 





Rock art!





Despite the 100 degree weather, it was a great afternoon!






Please do not use any of the pictures for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you! 




2 comments:

  1. So glad you took advantage of that stop and got that beautiful Marsh shot!

    ReplyDelete