Monday, March 2, 2015

School

As some of you might know, I have decided to get a certificate in photography on top of my nursing degree. So, for the last 7 weeks I took a couple basic photography classes. I was so crazy busy that I didn't get the chance to post any of the pictures that I took during that time. Well, here are some random photos that I took for school!
























Please do not use any of the pictures for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Tennis Ball such a great perspective depth of field shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had to get creative with some of the assignments that were given to me! Haha!

      Delete