Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Johnson Family Photos Fall 2016

Hey Everyone! I know I know, I haven't posted in WAY too long. I guess that is what happens when you work all week (including Saturday) and have two callings at church. Life has ben pretty dang crazy lately, but crazy is good sometimes. Anyways, over the Thanksgiving holiday (about 4 months ago now) Ben, Jacquie, Bennett, and  Juliette came out to South Carolina to celebrate with us. Since we haven't really gotten very many family photos, I decided to finally put a real photo shoot together. With the help of Laurel and Jacquie, we made it possible. My heart is filled with so much love for these people, I can't believe I get to call them family!
























Please do not use any of the content for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment