Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday Fun-Day: Colonial Dorchester Park

Nick, Laurel, and I went to this cool little park with some ruins from before the Revolutionary War.


First we came upon this old, tall building. Not sure what it was used for in this 
abandoned town, but I did manage to get some cool shots!














You know something is old when the building is covered with these!




I even got a shot of my handsome hubby studying!



Next, I made my way to the fort. The walls of this fort had old oyster shells mixed inside the material. 
How cool is that?!






Then, I just decided to spend the rest of the time walking around the rest of the 
property and catching only some of the beautiful scenery.










 It was extremely humid, so we jetted home just in time before the storm came. What an awesome place with so much history!






Please do not use any of the pictures for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment