Thursday, July 3, 2014

Oregon Trip 2014: Day 1 - Portland Oregon Temple and Mt. Sexton



After having a long day flying across the country and a good night's sleep. We headed to one of my favorite temples and the area my husband served his mission in. 



One of my favorite things about many of the temples, is that they have beautiful flowers surrounding it!



















This is, in my opinion, one of the most amazing temples out there!













Of course the temple is nothing, but fun with some of us crazy Johnsons!

Photo Credit: Darren Johnson




Photo Credit: Darren Johnson
Photo Credit: Laurel W. Johnson

Photo Credit: Laurel W. Johnson

Photo Credit: Laurel W. Johnson

Photo Credit: Laurel W, Johnson



I am so blessed that I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I can receive the blessings of the temple!




Mt. Sexton has a stunning view!







Photo Credit: Laurel W. Johnson

Photo Credit: Laurel W. Johnson







Please do not use any of the pictures for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you!





4 comments:

  1. I love all the beautiful pictures you took!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! You taught me almost everything I know, so it is all thanks to you!!

      Delete
  2. Love the pictures of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nana! I LOVE taking pictures of flowers!!

      Delete