Friday, July 4, 2014

Oregon Trip: Day 2 - California Redwood Forest and Crescent City


I was born and raised in California and I had never been this far north!


We all got the chance to walk along a path that goes through the California Redwood Forest!



This little cutie helped me take pictures the whole time we were here! So, I give half credit to Miss Ivy!







We ran into Ivy's brother and sister (Olivia and Hayes), our cousin Shae and my husband Nick along the way!







Photo Credit: Laurel W. Johnson



There were a lot of fallen trees!











There were a lot of odd looking trees!


Overall, there were just a TON of tall trees (obviously)!







As you can see in the picture below, we all had a wonderful time!

Photo Credit: Laurel W. Johnson


A Crescent City beach!














Please do not use any of the pictures for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful scenery, for sure! I have been through that area a few times, including once with your mom, Tete, and Uncle Jim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love it! I can't believe I lived in California for so long and never saw Crescent City and the Redwoods!

      Delete
  2. Honey!! these are seriously so good! you have some amazing talent girl... and your model is pretty cute too! ha! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you so much! And yes, my little helper and model is definitely a major cutie! (:

      Delete