Thursday, July 17, 2014

Johnson Family New Zealand Cruise 2014: Part 2 - Hamilton LDS Temple and Wellington, NZ

I loved going to the temple, especially since it has my maiden name in it!



Welcome to the Hamilton New Zealand Temple!


My husband (then fiance) and I next to the entrance.

Photo Credit: Benjamin Johnson

Some different angles and lighting of the temple.




Me in front of the temple.

Photo Credit: Nicholas Johnson

And of course I didn't forget, I had to get at least one flower picture in there!



I also loved our adventures in Wellington!


Beautiful Wellington!



Helicopter ride!


Cable car ride!


Even going to the bathroom was interesting! I LOVE this! Haha!






Please do not use any of the pictures for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment