Thursday, July 17, 2014

Johnson Family New Zealand Cruise 2014: Part 1 - Sydney, Australia

Believe it or not, I just got finished editing all of the pictures from the cruise I took with my family in February! Here is just one part of the massive amounts of pictures.


View from my hotel room.


Mini waterfall outside of the hotel.


Far away shot of the Sydney Bridge.


Some of the cool looking buildings in Sydney.



Some different things around the city of Sydney.






Of course I couldn't pass up taking a million pictures of my handsome hubby (fiance at the time)!















My husband Nick even managed to get some ones of me. 
As you can see, my hair  doesn't quite get along with the humidity in Sydney.



Photo Credit: Nicholas Johnson


As we ventured farther from our hotel and deeper into Sydney, I got some more shots of different things. 





Sydney Opera House



The Sydney Bridge.



Shot of the whole city from the bridge






Please do not use any of the pictures for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment