Thursday, July 17, 2014

Johnson Family New Zealand Cruise 2014: Part 6 - Hobbiton

Even though this wasn't the last day of our trip, I had to save the best for last. I am a HUGE Lord of the Rings fan and was in awe the whole time I was at Hobbiton! Absolutely loved it!!




These are two of my favorite flower pictures from Hobbiton!




Hobbit Houses!


















My husband Nick and I  and our nephew exploring Hobbiton!




Photo Credit: Nicholas Johnson




Photo Credit: Nicholas Johnson

Photo Credit: Nicholas Johnson


Photo Credit: Nicholas Johnson


Photo Credit: Nicholas Johnson




More of Hobbiton!
































Please do not use any of the pictures for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment