Monday, July 7, 2014

Oregon Trip 2014: Day 5 : Newport Beach Hotel


Here are the pics of this hotel we stayed at in Newport, Oregon. Amazing flowers, amazing view, and amazing food. I would definitely recommend staying in Newport on your next trip to
the Oregon Coast!


 The hotel we were staying at had so many flowers on the property! For those of you who read 
my blog, know that I am CRAZY about taking pictures of!





These leaves were actually from a bush! So pretty! 





























As usual on the coast, the clouds and fog are always coming in and out, so I got some very 
cool, but different shots of the beach where we were staying!













Please do not use any of the pictures for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you!


2 comments:

  1. I love the first one it is my favorite it turned out just as I imagined in my mind when we saw the flower and pebbles;) Great job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was a great idea! I am glad you told me pointed it out to me!!

      Delete