Friday, July 17, 2015

Johnson Family Road Trip July 2015 - Palmyra, New York

As we traveled around Palmyra, we got to see many interesting things!

First, we went to the Smith farm where Joseph Smith and his family lived. 
The property was huge and so beautiful! On the property, 
we got to walk through the Sacred Grove, which let me tell you, was AMAZING! 




My husband could totally be a model!





Our next stop was at the bookstore and printing place where the 
first set Book of Mormons were printed and sold! The first picture is
 of one of the remaining original Book of Mormons! Way cool right?




Our last two adventures of the day was hiking up the Hill Cumorah and visiting the Palmyra Temple!








Later on that night, we got to watch the Hill Cumorah Pageant! I didn't get any pictures, I was too busy watching, but I would definitely recommend going to watch it!




Please do not use any of the pictures for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment