Saturday, July 2, 2016

Isaac and Sienna Visit SC - Isle of Palms Sunrise

Sunrises at the beach are by far my favorite thing about living on the East Coast! I have been multiple times and each one was very different from the others! I really wanted to take Isaac and Sienna to see a sunrise here, so we planned it on the last morning that Isaac was here. ur plan was to wake up early, make our breakfast burritos, and head to the beach. We woke up early, but we realized it wasn't quite early enough because the burritos took a lot longer than we anticipated. I was a little upset because I really wanted to be at the beach while it was still dark outside, but it turned out to be one of the coolest sunrises I have ever seen! It reminded me that sometimes going off plan can result in something even better than you thought! We took some photos, ate of delicious burritos (which y brother could be a model for Taco Bell with that burrito, huh? Haha!), and enjoyed watching the huge storm clouds roll out across the ocean. Afterwards, since it is really close to IOP, we stopped by Shem Creek Park. The clouds had cleared and it was so peaceful out. We lounged on some rocking chairs and enjoyed the views before heading back to the house! It was such a wonderful morning!












Please do not use any of the content for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! The beaches there are so different than Cali beaches. And yes Isaac could easily be a burrito model if that's a thing. Except he'd have to compete w that Taco Bell dog lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tete!! The beaches are very different here, but SO beautiful! And definitely not as crowded!

      Haha!! Yeah, not even sure it is a thing, but I thought it was funny that he was modeling with his breakfast burrito!

      Delete
    2. Beautiful pictures! I hope you can take me to beach in SC some day - I would love to see it in person. Isaac is so handsome - he could model anything!

      Delete
    3. Thank you Nana!! Yes, I hope I can take you to the beach here sometime!! They are so nice!!

      Delete