Saturday, March 11, 2017

Old Sheldon Church

Last weekend Darren, Laurel, Nick, and I took a drive out to Old Sheldon Church. It has stood the test of time since it was built in the 1700s. It has paved its way through some of the most infamous times of history including the Revolutionary War and the Civil War. In both wars, the church was set on fire and it continues to stand to this day. It was so awesome to see such a cool landmark. I am always amazed at the beauty of South Carolina. It was so much fun! A huge thanks to Darren and Laurel for taking us!












Please do not use any of the content for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it.  
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Mikaila! Always beautiful photo opportunities in the South. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! The 6th photo, the one with all the trees, is just absolutely gorgeous 😱

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sienna! I wish you could come out again before I leave..miss you tons!

      Delete