Monday, October 13, 2014

Bad Day Flowers


A few days ago I was having an AWFUL day at work. I won't mention why, but lets just say it was horrible. As usual Nick (my husband) came in a little early so that he could walk me out the car and take me home. We walked out and I am complaining how bad my morning at work had been and when we get to the car he pops out this beautiful bouquet of my favorite flowers! He must have sensed that I was having a bad day or something. It definitely put me in a better mood! My husband is the best to say the least! 

Here are few pictures that I took of my "bad day flowers".














Please do not use any of the pictures for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment