Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fall Pictures


I just want to begin by saying that I have an AMAZING mother-in-law 
(not a lot of people can say that)! I absolutely love that we both love photography! So for weeks, we have been planning to do Fall pictures. We picked out each of our outfits carefully and the perfect spot and waa-laa they turned out great! Even though I probably drove both her and my husband crazy during this shoot, I think it was worth it for these! 




















Thank you so much Laurel for taking these pictures for us! Love you!








Please do not use any of the pictures for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. very beautiful pictures!! I absolutely LOVE your outfit missy!! so very cute and fall - inspired! the hat and tights are adorable!! very pretty backdrop too. love to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me be the photographer. You did a great job on the edits and it was a fun morning at the beautiful park.

    ReplyDelete