Saturday, October 11, 2014

Griffin Family Photo Shoot


Last week I got the opportunity to help my mother-in-law with taking family pictures for this awesome family! I don't have very much experience doing photos of people, so I wasn't sure how they were going to turn out! They were oh so patient and so photogenic (as you can see below)! Love this family and so happy I got to take these pictures for them!



















The kids wanted to cool down a little after our photo shoot was over!





And I was lucky to get a shot of this little guy right before he flew away!











Please do not use any of the pictures for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you! 







2 comments:

  1. Her future patients will be so lucky not only will she make them feel better. She will send them off with beautiful photographs as well! Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to help me;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope my future patients will love me....what kind of nurse would I be if they didn't! Haha! And thank you for letting me come and help you! I love taking pictures no matter what and it makes it even better when I can take them for someone else!

      Delete