Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Fall 2 2015

This semester seemed like it dragged on forever, but today was my last day and now it feels like it flew by. I am so excited that this semester is over! Here are some of the photos I took/worked on in Photoshop!


These first three were taken in the studio for my final project in Lighting II!




These last two were two assignments in my Photoshop class. The first one is my personal photo with a gritty texture twist and the second one is a photo I found on the internet, but painted it in Photoshop! So much fun!





Please do not use any of the pictures for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment