Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Thanksgiving in Tennessee

So, Thanksgiving passed by so quickly as all of your know! For the holiday this year I went to Tennessee with my amazing in-laws and my husband Nick. We had such an amazing time and these photos only touch the surface!

P.S. Excuse the graininess on some. On our last day there, my ISO was bumped up way high from the night before and I didn't notice it until the end of the day. It is unfortunate, but it 
doesn't change what an amazing time we had!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first night, we spent in Fletcher, NC. It was freezing cold, but I am 
so happy I got these gorgeous photos of the sunset!





The first night in Tennessee Laurel and I walked around the RV park and took some photos of the Fall decor and the lat little bit of color in the leaves!







Had some fun Snapchatting by the fire with these two!


On Thanksgiving, we explored Gatlinburg, TN!





On our last day in Tennessee, we went to the Great Smokey Mountain National Park. And let me tell you, just like all of the other national parks I have been to, this one was just as amazing!










I love hanging out with these silly guys!











Best in-laws I could have ever asked for! They are truly amazing and I love them tons!





Got a few action shots of my talented MIL!



And she got one of me! Can you tell how much we love photography?!







This deer wasn't scared of ANYTHING I swear! I was about 12 feet away from him! He looked right up at my camera, smiled, and posed! One of the craziest things that has ever happened to me!





Please do not use any of the pictures for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment