Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Johnson Family Disney Cruise 2015

This past weekend I went on my first Disney cruise! Let me just say, it was AMAZING! Disney does not disappoint! The service was great, the ship was great, and the destinations were amazing! We had an absolute blast and I am so happy that I got to go!

On our first day, we had a 7 hour drive in the RV. The kiddos stayed in their pjs most of the day (so did I! lol!). We played games, read books, and took lots of naps! And I of course took a few photos!





Finally, after a long ride, we arrived at our RV park in Florida. We spent the evening walking down to the beach, watching the sunset, and watching that night's ships leave the port!










The next morning, before leaving to board the ship, my sister-in-law Jacquie and I walked down to the beach and did a little photo shoot of my sweet niece Juliette. I just can't get enough of this girl!









As soon as we got on the ship, Nick and I walked around and explored. I didn't get many photos, but I did get a photo of the amazing chandelier! Disney ships are SO cool!


As we were leaving the port, I got a few shots of the beautiful sunset!



Morning at Sea


What is a Disney ship without Mickey?


Our first port was Nassau in the Bahamas. Nick and I got off the boat for only about 20 min, so I didn't really get any photos, but it was cool to be able to look at the island from the boat!


That night, Jacquie and Juliette dressed up and we did a little mini photo shoot! Love how cute these two are together!




Our second port was Disney's private island Castaway Cay! It was truly unbelievable! It was beach-loving perfection! When we were coming into port, it started raining a little bit, which I was a little worried about. But as soon as the rain stopped, a double rainbow appeared. It was more beautiful than words could describe, but I tried to captured it as best I could! We walked around, lounged on the beach, swam in perfectly clear water, and went on a family bike ride around the island. It was by far my favorite day of the trip!















And I want to give s shoutout to our hostess! 
She was so nice and made our bed so cute every night!



Last, but not least, here are a few collages I made with my iPhone photos!




Please do not use any of the pictures for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you!


2 comments:

  1. It sure was a nice weekend;0) You captured it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you! It was such a fun trip! Thank you so much for taking us!

      Delete