Monday, June 27, 2016

Sienna's Surprise Graduation Trip - Graduation Day

June 2nd was crazy crazy crazy! My sister was busy all day with graduation prep at her school and had to rush to get ready! I really wanted to take photos of her in her cap and gown before the graduation, but that didn't happen (so I just got one of her getting ready)! LOL! Finally, when it was time, we all headed to graduation. Let me just tell you, it was hotter than the hot place outside, but it was totally worth it! My sister was Valedictorian, so she had to give a speech and it was AWESOME! As you can see, she was very animated while giving her speech! I am so happy that I was able to be there to watch it and I am so happy that I have these photos to always remember it!















































After we got done taking millions of photos, we headed to In-N-Out! Sienna broke her all vegetarian diet and ate a delicious, juicy burger! Yummy! We even ended running into and eating with the Fanning/Holt/Stubblefield Family! Katie Fanning (below) and I graduated together in 2013! I loved being able to see her, we had the best time together in high school!




Sienna, I am so incredibly proud to be your big sister! You have blessed my life more than you will ever know! I am so happy that I was able to be there to see you graduate high school! You are growing up way too fast, but no matter how old we get, you will always be a baby to me! 

I love you gorgeous! Happy Graduation!



Please do not use any of the pictures for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recap Kaili, we were so sorry to miss it. You did a great job on your blog. 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww!! Thank you so much Aunt Pam!! I am glad I posted this so that you guys could enjoy seeing it all even though you weren't able to make it! Love you guys!

      Delete
  2. These are all perfect! The one of you and your mom and sienna and your mom needs a frame big time! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the one of all of us gals!! I don't think we have any photos like that! Love love love!!

      Delete