Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Sienna's Surprise Graduation Trip - Jameson

My last night of the trip I went to The Mexico for dinner with my family! I got to sit next to this guy and I couldn't resist taking photos of his cute little expressions! He is one of the happiest babies I have ever met! This trip was his first time meeting me, but you would have never guessed it! I love this little guy so much and I can't wait to see him again! 








Please do not use any of the content for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you!


3 comments:

  1. Omg - he is sooooo cute! Such a sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both him and Hudson are seriously the best babies!! I am so glad I got to spend time with them!

      Delete
  2. Aren't I the luckiest grandma - not only do I have you, Sienna, and Isaac who have grown into such amazing people, I am now blessed with these three "littles" to do it all over again!

    ReplyDelete