Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Sienna's Surprise Graduation Trip - Jackson & Hudson

Last year, about the same time as these, I took photos for the Fite Family, little did they know a year later they would have added another sweet little boy! These two melt my heart every time I see these! Kiki loves you Jackie-Bear and Hudson!
















Please do not use any of the content for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you!


2 comments:

  1. These fill my heart with so much joy! Everyone loves these pics! Thank you missy for taking these - love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me take them! I love these two so much and I can't wait to give them more Kiki loves!

      Delete