Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Isaac and Sienna Visit SC - Downtown with The Bouffards

Tuesday night my brother and sister made it to South Carolina! It was a pretty relaxed night, we all crashed out watching a movie. The next morning was when the real adventures began! Some very good friends of ours drove up from Georgia to spend the day with us! I took them downtown to see one of my favorite parks (Waterfront Park). We looked over the water to see nothing but dark clouds and lightening. It wasn't until we were walking along the streets of Charleston trying to find something to eat for lunch that the rain just decided it was going to pour down as hard as it could! I only had two umbrellas, so the 6 of us had to share them. We were all soaked, but that didn't ruin our fun! I am so glad they came out to see us!











Later that night, after our Georgia peeps headed back home, Isaac and Sienna got to play Nick's game that he is developing!



Please do not use any of the content for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Spent a lot of time at waterfront park the two times I visited - beautiful place to be. Love the pics and glad friends drove for a visit - so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Almost every time I am downtown, I end up here! It is such a wonderful place!

      Delete
  2. M-I just love these pics...could almost feel the air and taste the food. In one of the pictures Isaac looks a little like a young Kevin Kline! You gals are gorgeous of course! xoxoxo to all

    ReplyDelete