Saturday, June 25, 2016

Sienna's Surprise Graduation Trip - The Surprise

This was by far my favorite part of this trip! I had been planning this one moment for months and everyone (including myself) did such a great job with keeping a secret. It broke my heart to make her think I wasn't coming to see her graduate, but I am so glad I held out because this was all worth it! My heart was racing when I finally heard that knock on the door and I saw this face when we all yelled surprise! She was in utter shock and had no idea what was happening! I was crying, she was crying, and everyone behind us was crying! It was such an amazing surprise and I am so thankful for all those who helped me pull it off! 











Please do not use any of the content for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment