Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Sienna's Surprise Graduation Trip - Jackson's T-Ball Game

While I was visiting my family is Southern California, I got to watch this cutie's t-ball game! He pays attention to every detail and never misses a step! Baseball is a pretty big deal in the Fite household and a perfect bonding experience for Jackson and his daddy! I just had to share how adorable he looked with that uniform on!











Please do not use any of the content for commercial use. Please do not use any of the pictures with people in it. 
If you are going to print any of the pictures for personal use, please leave my logo on it.  Thank you!


2 comments:

  1. My baby looks like a little boy in these pics! These are so special to me because as you said baseball is such a big deal in the Fite family and daddy was so proud of Jackson keeping the legacy alive!! Love these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is seriously growing up WAY too fast! I miss so much since I am so far away, but I love being able to be there to capture little moments like this!

      Delete